As cyber attacks are rising, Companies are providing building Security Operation Center in which SOC Team is responsible for the Detection, Investigation & Remediation. There is very demand for SOC Analyst (L1) and Sr SOC Analyst (L2) in Security Operation Center. The SOC analyst is responsible to monitor the company infrastructure in 24*7 and respond to all kinds of cyber attacks.
As a SOC works on the SIEM tool for monitoring and analysis of cyber-attacks. You will learn about the working of devices, protocols, ports, and learn about real-world cyber-attacks and investigating attacks with the help of a network packet and device log. You will learn about the day to day activity performed by Analysts in their job and learn about various attacks and remediation from very basic.
1 to 1 Instructor led Training
Looking for corporate training ? Contact us for group discount
- You will learn Networking Fundamentals.
- Learn Security fundamentals such as Threat, vulnerabilities, Risk etc
- About SOC Analyst – Roles & Responsibilities.
- Learn about SIEM and different Monitoring Systems.
- You will work on SPLUNK.
- Learn about Security Monitoring and OTRS.
Who are the target audience?
- College Students curious about Cyber Security.
- Fresher looking for the opportunity in SOC OR Cyber Security.
- Experience Candidate who want to switch to Cyber Security.
- Experience Candidate working in Cyber Security.
- This Training will help fresher to get a job in Cyber-security and Experience to understand the attack with network packet level analysis.
SOC Analyst is a highly skilled individual who typically is the first responder in fighting against cyber-attacks and protect enterprise-level commercial and government clients.